Simplicity Wedding Package
This wedding package is meant for the couple who wants a simple yet beautiful and touching wedding ceremony. Up to 15 people can be in attendance (including the wedding party).
- Wedding officiant with custom written ceremony.
- Filing of the Marriage License you bring to the wedding.
- Circle of flowers for a beautiful altar/ceremony area (as well as a raked aisle)
- Bouquet (retail value of $65) with fresh roses with your choice of color(s). Note: alternate bouquets are possible - we can check with the florist on any upgrade cost, if any, based on your preferences.
- Photography: Photographer will shoot for one hour. She will shoot an unlimited amount of images. You will receive a link to a private online gallery within 4-6 weeks of your wedding to share with your guests/friends/family as you wish. On average, you will receive about 80-100 (oftentimes more) images from your event. You will receive all images in high resolution, fully adjusted and edited/retouched on DVD within 4-6 weeks of wedding. For more information regarding Heidi’s style, etc. please go to the photography section. Learn more about our award winning photographer on Wedding Wire and Yelp.
- Music (portable audio system - two complimentary songs of your choice included).
- Assistance with site selection (we have performed ceremonies at over 100 locations in Monterey County). Some beach locations in particular have no site fees. We can help you find the best Monterey wedding venues. Note: We don't include any site fees, if required, in our package plans because (1) those fees vary widely and (2) they are paid directly to a city, county, hotel, or state park.
- One face-to-face consultation and unlimited email correspondence.
- Ceremony Coordination (provides direction to the couple and your guests throughout the wedding to ensure that everything goes smoothly)
- Chairs can be added, as needed, for $6 per chair.
- Price: $950
- Note: Our packages are all flexible (adding and subtracting) but our photographer and officiant must be used (see FAQ)