Elegance Wedding Package
Enjoy your smaller, intimate all-inclusive wedding ceremony with the added touches of a wedding arch, additional photography time, wedding flowers, and a starter set of wedding chairs. Reception assistance is available to find and book an ideal location for your wedding celebration.
- Award winning wedding Officiant with a beautiful ceremony including your preferences on vows, readings, rituals and more.
- Wedding license (that you bring to the ceremony) signed and mailed in the next business day. We provide advice on how to best obtain your California wedding license (including the services of local notaries that can offer them conveniently in town)
- White Wood Lattice Wedding Arch (undecorated) or 2 post Bamboo Arch (or 4 post with upgrade of $100) or circle or heart shape of flowers (typically rose buds, sunflowers or gerbera daisies). Florals can be added to the arch decoration (not included but our staff can attach simple arrangements; for more elaborate designs, the florist can be hired for a nominal fee to decorate your dream arch).
- Photography: Our photographer will shoot for two hours. You will receive a link to a private online gallery within 6-8 weeks of your wedding to share with your guests/friends/family as you wish. On average, you will receive between 160-240 images from your event (usually more). You will receive all images in high resolution, fully adjusted and edited/retouched via digital download within 6-8 weeks of wedding. Our photography team has a combined 50+ years of photographing weddings on the Monterey Peninsula.
- Wedding Floral Credit of $100 to use as you wish (we will coordinate the order with one of the top florist in the area we have worked with for 10 years and deliver your flowers to the ceremony site)
- Ceremonial Assistant for assistance during the ceremony. The ceremonial assistant will be present 15 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony through the end of the ceremony. If you wish, the assistant can be hired for additional time. Our officiant is there in advance for all of your other needs.
- One face-to-face consultation and unlimited emails and phone calls.
- Assistance with site selection (we have performed ceremonies at over 125 locations in Monterey County). Some beach locations in particular have no site fees. We can help you find the best Monterey wedding venues. Note: We don't include any site fees, if required, in our package plans because (1) those fees vary widely and (2) they are paid directly to a city, county, hotel, or state park.
- Planning and coordination of your wedding celebration from the time the wedding starts till the photographs have finished. This package is for weddings with up to 30 people in attendance (not including the couple).
- 10, white wood wedding chairs (set with aisle). Chairs are required for all guests for weddings with more than 15 people. See our chairs section about adding more chairs.
- Note: Our packages are all flexible (adding and subtracting) but our photographer and officiant must be used (see FAQ). Since pricing on different wedding sites varies widely, our pricing does not include any wedding site fees. This package is available 7 days a week but Saturday's from May - October require the Luxe or Super Luxe package (If booking within 60 days of your wedding date, this package may be available on a Saturday at all times of the year (based on availability). Elegance Packages can have the couple and up to 30 guests present (total of 32 people).
- Our Liability Insurance (required by many locations)
- A private online secured site where we communicate and you can find a copy of your agreement, all of our emails, maps and invoices.
- Add our Comprehensive Planners Package for additional assistance with your dream wedding
- Fee: $2,595 plus tax
- Popular add-ons to this package are an upgrade to a custom written ceremony (incorporating your love story), sound system with music (pre and post ceremony music as well as 3 songs of your choice for the processional / recessional), a wedding rehearsal (discounted rate), and a slide show movie set to music of your wedding celebration. You can also add a videography to help capture the moment!
- If you would like additional items, please see our Decorations page. For additional assistance with planning a reception or with hotel accommodations, or if you just need help exploring the Monterey Peninsula as a potential wedding destination, please visit our wedding planning section.