Forever Renewal Package
An elegant package that has just the right touches. This package is designed for up to 30 people in attendance (including the Bride/Groom/attendants at renewal). What a great way to combine a celebration of your love with a family reunion / vacation or an anniversary party with all of your friends!
• Officiant with a beautiful renewal ceremony incorporating your preferences.
• Keepsake Renewal Certificate
• Choice of Decorative White Wedding Arch, Circle of rose buds with petals (where allowed), or two poster bamboo arch, draped in white sheer fabric.
• Photography: Photographer will shoot for two hours. She will shoot an unlimited amount of images. You will receive a link to a private online gallery within 6-8 weeks of your renewal to share with your guests/friends/family as you wish. On average, you will receive between 160-200 images from your event (usually more). You will receive all images in high resolution, fully adjusted and edited by digital download within 6 - 8 weeks of the ceremony. Click on edited/retouched images link for more information. For more information regarding Heidi’s style, etc. please go to the photography section. Optional slide show digital movie available for an additional charge.
•Floral Credit ($80 to be used towards any flowers such as a bouquet or boutonniere. We work with one of the top, local florists to coordinate your order and ceremony flowers are delivered to us and brought to your renewal site).
• Music (portable sound system - two complimentary songs of your choice included)
•Assistance with specific site selection and one face-to-face consultation and unlimited email and phone correspondence.
• Planning and coordination of your renewal celebration from the time the wedding starts till the photographs have finished.
• Up to 30 people can be in attendance
• Chairs are required for parties with 12 or more people.
Total: $2395 plus tax
Note: This package is available 7 days a week (but not on Saturday's from May - October).
If you would like additional items, please see the additions page. For additional assistance with planning a reception or with hotel accommodations, or if you just need help exploring the Monterey Peninsula as a potential wedding destination, please visit our wedding planning section.